Die cut wallets and reduced pricing

experimental-calendar-puffy June 26th, 2009

Photostockplus.com is pleased to present a new line of dye cut wallets in time for the Senior Season. The new dye cut images are delivered in sets of 8 on pre cut 8X10 sheets. Individual images pop out with ease to deliver a 2.38X3.38 image with rounded corners. Your cost for 8 Dye cuts is $2.99 for Pro color corrected prints and $2.79 for non color corrected prints.

* In order to begin selling the new dye cuts simply add them to your price groups and set your markups.

The old wallets are a separate product that is still available. Due to savings seen with our new supplier we have reduced the pricing on the regular uncut wallets that come in packs of 4. They will now be $1.39 and $1.19 respectively as opposed to the $1.99 and $1.79 pricing that was in place before. The price change will affect your final prices and will change the final price of any packages you may offer that include them. If you need to keep your final prices the same, we recommend you login and raise the price of your markup with the equivalent amount of savings to maintain the same price for your clients.

We hope the savings and new product will help with the success of your senior photo sales and we wish you a great season!

Ilan Artzi

Ilan Artzi

PhotoEventplus - President

Dedicated Father of Three, Devoted Husband, Avid Windsurfer, Passionate Photographer, and Seasoned E-commerce Marketing Veteran. Born and raised in Montreal and now based in the picturesque island of Maui with operations in Canada and the US mainland.

While at the helm of a thriving marketing agency, I recognized an untapped opportunity in the ever-evolving world of photography. My vision was to offer a comprehensive business solution tailor-made for high-volume photographers. With a dynamic development team by my side, I've always thrived on crafting efficient sales and marketing tools. Our mission is to empower photographers to not only flourish as artists but also thrive as successful entrepreneurs.