Are you using the power of package sales to your best advantage? Consumers love deals and discounts and packages offer you the way to deliver just that. Why not add sales to your bottom line while giving your clients a quick and easy way to get what they want.
Packages allow you to combine print sizes and or gift items into one simple checkout item. By setting a combined mark-up price to all the print sizes in your package you have the flexibility to introduce discounts. It really is a win…win situation.
As an added sales mechanism, when a package is applied to a price group, it becomes the first item seen in the drop down menu in the shopping cart. This makes packages an enticing and simple item for clients to order when using the shopping cart.
Introducing packages is a great way to increase your per event sales. Getting started is fast and easy!
* Login to you account and visit the pricing section.
* Click on "packages" and click the "create new button".
* Select your chosen products from the drop down menus and then click "create".
You're done… You can now add packages to any of your custom price groups.
* ''Packages can only be added to custom price groups so you will need to create a custom price group if you don't already have one.
* You will not see economy lab packages in your pro lab price groups and visa versa. Packages are lab specific.
* Packages can be set up for self fulfillment products.''
We hope this marketing tip will help you with your sales. As always we ask that you please feel free to contact us if you need more info on how to implement our marketing tools into your upcoming events.
This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 8th, 2009 at 9:00 am and is filed under Articles, Business of Photography, Event Photography, Miscellaneous, Photography Genre. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Tags: photography business, photography business packages, photography business tips, photography tips business