We have increased the prize money for this months photo contest

experimental-calendar-puffy March 17th, 2010

Dont forget to join the photo contest this month. We have increased the prize money to $300.00! Get over to photostockplus.com to participate.

To enter the contest, simply browse your uploaded photos and edit the photo that you'd like to enter. Click on the enter contest link and follow the instructions.

Ilan Artzi

Ilan Artzi

PhotoEventplus - President

Dedicated Father of Three, Devoted Husband, Avid Windsurfer, Passionate Photographer, and Seasoned E-commerce Marketing Veteran. Born and raised in Montreal and now based in the picturesque island of Maui with operations in Canada and the US mainland.

While at the helm of a thriving marketing agency, I recognized an untapped opportunity in the ever-evolving world of photography. My vision was to offer a comprehensive business solution tailor-made for high-volume photographers. With a dynamic development team by my side, I've always thrived on crafting efficient sales and marketing tools. Our mission is to empower photographers to not only flourish as artists but also thrive as successful entrepreneurs.