30% off Gold accounts until April 30th

experimental-calendar-puffy March 31st, 2010

We are offering clients the ability to upgrade to a gold account for $349.00. This offer applies to new and existing clients who are not already on a gold membership

Photostockplus.com has created a new line of Gold templates. New creative templates are designed to help you look more professional and increase sales. You also have the ability to add custom pages to your storefront. You can add custom HTML or Flash to any of the pages creating a completely unique and inviting style with each page.

Unlimited event storage, increased marketing tools and professional last look cropping allow you to take your business up a level and help differentiate your brand.

Simply login to your account and hit upgrade we will pro rate your membership cost based on what you have paid so far if you are already on another account, you only pay the difference.

Gold features include:

• Unlimited event storage
• Enhanced template design
• Multi image self fulfill
• Add pages to your website, you can add any content you want on these. They become a part of your site.
• Perfect crop - (perform last look cropping based on ordered products aspect ratio for each image that is ordered)
• Additional music Unlimited event space - (10 gig stock limit)
• View clients favorites - (great for follow up marketing)
• Upload your own templates for self fulfill

Ilan Artzi

Ilan Artzi

PhotoEventplus - President

Dedicated Father of Three, Devoted Husband, Avid Windsurfer, Passionate Photographer, and Seasoned E-commerce Marketing Veteran. Born and raised in Montreal and now based in the picturesque island of Maui with operations in Canada and the US mainland.

While at the helm of a thriving marketing agency, I recognized an untapped opportunity in the ever-evolving world of photography. My vision was to offer a comprehensive business solution tailor-made for high-volume photographers. With a dynamic development team by my side, I've always thrived on crafting efficient sales and marketing tools. Our mission is to empower photographers to not only flourish as artists but also thrive as successful entrepreneurs.