Organize your event groups now!

experimental-calendar-puffy April 20th, 2010

We have modified our code to allow you to organize groups. Previously only albums could be organized but due to demand we have expanded the feature to allow you to organize your groups as well. This can be important for people working with groups within groups. Simply log in and enter a group. You will have a left menu with a link to organize under the group name. You can then select albums and re-arrange them as you see fit. Please let us know if this feature is working well for you and if you have any other requests regarding functionality for the site.

Thank you.

PhotoStockPlus dev team.

Ilan Artzi

Ilan Artzi

PhotoEventplus - President

Dedicated Father of Three, Devoted Husband, Avid Windsurfer, Passionate Photographer, and Seasoned E-commerce Marketing Veteran. Born and raised in Montreal and now based in the picturesque island of Maui with operations in Canada and the US mainland.

While at the helm of a thriving marketing agency, I recognized an untapped opportunity in the ever-evolving world of photography. My vision was to offer a comprehensive business solution tailor-made for high-volume photographers. With a dynamic development team by my side, I've always thrived on crafting efficient sales and marketing tools. Our mission is to empower photographers to not only flourish as artists but also thrive as successful entrepreneurs.