Photo Books - New Black Background Option!

experimental-calendar-puffy August 31st, 2010

Our photo book product has always been one of the most ordered items and an abolsute favorite particularly for our event photographers and their clients. One of the most popular items just got a whole lot better ...

Originally, when ordering a photo book, clients had the option of choosing one of 5 different colors for the cover and back of the photo book and adding up to 49 images which would be printed inside. Each of these internal pages would have a white background and allow for black text.

We have now added the option of selecting either a white or black background color for the internal pages of your photo book! If the new black background is selected, text will be printed in white on these pages making for a fantastic impact.

As always, your feedback and suggestions are always welcome so feel free to share your comments on this page or contact us directly if there's something you would like to see added to the Photostockplus service.

If you would like to stay up to date with all of the latest updates, be sure to subscribe to our blog or follow us through Facebook or Twitter!

Enjoy the new black background photo books! I have to say, they really do look great ;)

Ilan Artzi

Ilan Artzi

PhotoEventplus - President

Dedicated Father of Three, Devoted Husband, Avid Windsurfer, Passionate Photographer, and Seasoned E-commerce Marketing Veteran. Born and raised in Montreal and now based in the picturesque island of Maui with operations in Canada and the US mainland.

While at the helm of a thriving marketing agency, I recognized an untapped opportunity in the ever-evolving world of photography. My vision was to offer a comprehensive business solution tailor-made for high-volume photographers. With a dynamic development team by my side, I've always thrived on crafting efficient sales and marketing tools. Our mission is to empower photographers to not only flourish as artists but also thrive as successful entrepreneurs.