Upcoming Evening Photo Webinar: How To Sell More Stock Photos

experimental-calendar-puffy August 31st, 2010

Our stock sales training webinar has already helped thousands of members increase their online photo sales and for the first time ever, we will be putting on an evening presentation!

We would like to invite you to this free online photography webinar this coming Thursday, September 2nd, 2010 at 8:00 PM Eastern where we will be focusing on some of the key elements affecting online stock photo sales and how you can take advantage of certain features of your Photostockplus account in order to increase sales and broaden your overall photo buyer reach. Register Now!

Hosted by our head of marketing and sales, Andrew Fishman, methods will be discussed in detail on how to use your Photostockplus account to its fullest in terms of online stock sales while giving you an inside look at such things as:

• How Images are Rated
  • What Type of Images Sell
  • Pricing Your Stock Images
  • How the Search Algorithm Works
  • Optimizing Photo Keywords and Descriptions

As our first evening webinar, seats are filling up quicker than ever. If you are interested, be sure to put an 'X' in that calendar and reserve your seat today!

We are currently running a series of free educational webinars catering to both new members and users looking to learn specific functionality or some of the more advanced features of our service.

As space is limited, we encourage you to register and reserve your seat for the upcoming webinar(s) of your choice today!

Webinar Date Register
Intro to Photostockplus Sep 9th Register
Advanced Event Marketing Sep 16th Register

For an up to date schedule and more details on our current webinar series, head on over to our Webinar page!

We look forward to seeing you at one of our upcoming webinars! If you have any questions in the meantime, please don’t hesitate to contact us!

Ilan Artzi

Ilan Artzi

PhotoEventplus - President

Dedicated Father of Three, Devoted Husband, Avid Windsurfer, Passionate Photographer, and Seasoned E-commerce Marketing Veteran. Born and raised in Montreal and now based in the picturesque island of Maui with operations in Canada and the US mainland.

While at the helm of a thriving marketing agency, I recognized an untapped opportunity in the ever-evolving world of photography. My vision was to offer a comprehensive business solution tailor-made for high-volume photographers. With a dynamic development team by my side, I've always thrived on crafting efficient sales and marketing tools. Our mission is to empower photographers to not only flourish as artists but also thrive as successful entrepreneurs.