Upcoming Photo Webinar - Setting Up Your Storefront and Photo Galleries

experimental-calendar-puffy September 7th, 2010

We would like to invite you to our free upcoming "Introduction to Photostockplus" webinar this Thursday, September 9th, 2010 at 1:00 PM Eastern where we will be focusing on properly setting up an online storefront and professional e-commerce enabled photo galleries to show off your work with your Photostockplus account. Register Now!

Hosted by our head of marketing and sales, Andrew Fishman, we assure you will leave the webinar with the confidence and know how to set up your online photography business with a proper foundation.

The webinar will be focused on the following areas of your Photostockplus account:

• Uploading Your Photos
  • Setting Up Photo Galleries
  • Customizing Your Online Storefront
  • Pricing Your Images and Photo Gift Items

As our first evening webinar, seats are filling up quicker than ever. If you are interested, be sure to put an 'X' in that calendar and reserve your seat today!

We are currently running a series of free educational webinars catering to both new members and users looking to learn specific functionality or some of the more advanced features of our service.

As space is limited, we encourage you to register and reserve your seat for the upcoming webinar(s) of your choice today!

Webinar Date Register
Advanced Event Marketing Sep 16th Register
Stock Sales Training Sep 22nd Register
Self Fulfillment Training Sep 29th Register

For an up to date schedule and more details on our current webinar series, head on over to our Webinar page!

We look forward to seeing you at one of our upcoming webinars! If you have any questions in the meantime, please don’t hesitate to contact us!

Ilan Artzi

Ilan Artzi

PhotoEventplus - President

Dedicated Father of Three, Devoted Husband, Avid Windsurfer, Passionate Photographer, and Seasoned E-commerce Marketing Veteran. Born and raised in Montreal and now based in the picturesque island of Maui with operations in Canada and the US mainland.

While at the helm of a thriving marketing agency, I recognized an untapped opportunity in the ever-evolving world of photography. My vision was to offer a comprehensive business solution tailor-made for high-volume photographers. With a dynamic development team by my side, I've always thrived on crafting efficient sales and marketing tools. Our mission is to empower photographers to not only flourish as artists but also thrive as successful entrepreneurs.