2 New Storefront Templates Available!

experimental-calendar-puffy September 20th, 2010

It is important to constantly update and visually excite your audience through your photography but as a website owner, it is equally important to do so through your storefront and website. A simple template change can give your clients the impression of a complete website make-over when all you really need to do is click on a few buttons through your Photostockplus account!

We have added 2 brand new gold storefront templates for you to use for your next event gallery or storefront and dam do they look good!

New Gold Template - Artistic White

New Gold Template - Surf

To change your storefront website template, simply log in to your account, head on over to "My Account", "Customize Website", and simply select a new template! The same can be done to any individual event gallery by heading to the gallery you would like to change and clicking on "Edit Event".

Hope you enjoy the new templates and stay tuned for a few more updates and goodies in a little bit!

Ilan Artzi

Ilan Artzi

PhotoEventplus - President

Dedicated Father of Three, Devoted Husband, Avid Windsurfer, Passionate Photographer, and Seasoned E-commerce Marketing Veteran. Born and raised in Montreal and now based in the picturesque island of Maui with operations in Canada and the US mainland.

While at the helm of a thriving marketing agency, I recognized an untapped opportunity in the ever-evolving world of photography. My vision was to offer a comprehensive business solution tailor-made for high-volume photographers. With a dynamic development team by my side, I've always thrived on crafting efficient sales and marketing tools. Our mission is to empower photographers to not only flourish as artists but also thrive as successful entrepreneurs.