Holiday Email Marketing Solutions!

experimental-calendar-puffy November 26th, 2010

The holiday season is around the corner and now is the ideal time to start marketing to that email list!

If you have been using the 'mandatory email login' feature for your event albums, you may export a list of email contacts you have collected thus far and market a highly effective end of the year special to these potential clients!

You can run an enticing and time sensitive offer by setting up a volume discount through your Photostockplus account!

We are currently offering a complete 'Email Marketing Assistance Package' for your first mailer campaign including all of the following:

• Email Import to iContact
  • Custom Mailer Content
  • Branded Mailer Design
  • Gallery Discount Setup

For only $149, let our marketing experts help you decide on the proper promotion and take care of the complete set up and mailing of your first mailer campaign to assure a smooth email delivery without a glitch!

Take a look at the following mailer for an example of the quality you can expect letting us help you with your holiday promotion!

For more information or to place your order for the 'Complete Email Marketing Assistance Package', contact us today!

Please note that long term and more advanced email marketing strategy maintenance and implementation is also available. Please contact us for more details.

We look forward to assisting you with an effective and profitable mailer strategy this holiday season!

Ilan Artzi

Ilan Artzi

PhotoEventplus - President

Dedicated Father of Three, Devoted Husband, Avid Windsurfer, Passionate Photographer, and Seasoned E-commerce Marketing Veteran. Born and raised in Montreal and now based in the picturesque island of Maui with operations in Canada and the US mainland.

While at the helm of a thriving marketing agency, I recognized an untapped opportunity in the ever-evolving world of photography. My vision was to offer a comprehensive business solution tailor-made for high-volume photographers. With a dynamic development team by my side, I've always thrived on crafting efficient sales and marketing tools. Our mission is to empower photographers to not only flourish as artists but also thrive as successful entrepreneurs.