Talk about an update! Our tech team has been burning the midnight oil to kick off this year right with the addition of 4 new features extending flexibility, control and functionality through your Photostockplus account!
2 for 1
You will now have the ability to set up to 3 products with a 2 for 1 discount! Once set, using eye catching font and text, these products will automatically be advertised to your clients as they browse your galleries, making them aware of your current promotions and encouraging larger orders!
Setting up a 2 for 1 product can be done on the pricing page while editing a pricing group:
For complete details on how to set these new discounts, visit our new 2 for 1 tutorial page.
Multi Image Self Fulfill Products – Improved Client Experience
For those of you providing your clients with Multi Image Self Fulfillment products, we have made some major improvements geared towards providing a smoother client experience.
Features have been modified and added at the image selection portion of the customization including:
- New ‘All’ button to quickly select an entire album and images shown on a page.
- New ‘None’ button to quickly remove all selections.
- New Image Indicator to show your client which images have already been added to the product in order to avoid duplicates.
Photo Selector – Before
Photo Selector – After
Other modifications have been made on the product customization page itself with the following additions:
- New ‘Remove All Photos’ button to quickly remove all current photos
- New ‘Remove Selected Photos’ allowing users to scan through images, tick unwanted selections and remove them all with one simply click.
- Modified image order functionality allowing users to select an image and place it before or after any image quickly.
Image Downloads within a Package!
As you have requested, the Image Download product is now available for you to add to your custom discount packages!
Pricing Page – Reverse Calculator
Another requested feature by you, the user. You can now simply put in the final cost you wish your products to be set at and let the reverse calculator deal with the proper mark-up!
A strong start to the year doesn’t mean that we’re slowing down though … It’s quite the opposite actually. We have many improvements in the works so stay tuned for more updates coming your way soon.
Photostockplus Dev Team
This entry was posted on Thursday, January 20th, 2011 at 4:46 pm and is filed under Blog. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Posted in Blog