Adding a Text Link to your Website
- Login to your Photostockplus Affiliate account. If you are unsure on how to log in, see Affiliate Log In.
- Click on the “Text Links” link found in the left column.
- Click on one of the text links provided in the main window that you wish to add to your website. A new pop up will load.
- Click on the “Click here” link in the new pop up window to copy the html code to your clipboard.
- Paste the html code into the desired page of your website. Be sure to save your changes and re-upload the new page.
Your webpage will now have the new text link added to it. If anyone visits your page, clicks through the new link and signs up to Photostockplus, you will receive a commission.
For Users comfortable with HTML:
You can change the text link to say anything you wish instead of the default “Sell your Photographs” for example. Simply edit the “Sell your Photographs” text within the code after you paste it into your webpage. You must keep the rest of the code as is for it to track properly however, example:
<a href="http://www.photostockplus.com/red.php?adid=12345&creativeID=1">Sell your Photographs</a>
Custom Text Link:
<a href="http://www.photostockplus.com/red.php?adid=12345&creativeID=1">You can change this text to anything you’d like</a>
IMPORTANT: Do NOT modify your adid from this code. When you copy and paste the code as explained above, it will add your account information in the form of an adid number. This is this reason clicks will be linked to your account. If you modify this adid within the code, it will no longer track properly so be sure to only modify the text link content if desired.