Edit Event Sub Folders
- Go to http://www.photostockplus.com/ and log into your account. If you are unsure how to log in, see Logging In.
- Click on the "Event Albums" tab in the left column. A list of your event albums will now show in the main window.
- Click on the event album where the desired sub folder is located.
- Scroll down to the event sub folder you wish to edit and click on the “Edit Album” link found to the right of the folder’s thumbnail.
- You can now edit any of the following fields:
- Move to existing album
To keep your event sub folder in the same location, leave this field as is. Use the dropdown menu to select an existing event album or sub folder if you wish to change your event sub folder’s location.
For more information on event albums, sub folders, and groups, click here.
- Album Title
Edit this field if you wish to change the name of your event sub folder.
Edit this field to change the name of your event sub folder’s current photographer which is displayed towards the top of the event’s homepage. This featured is used to help with image organization, and to ease search.
Open the calendar by clicking on the (…) button to edit the event’s date. This featured is used to help with image organization, and to ease search.
The description entered will be displayed on your event sub folder’s homepage. Use the space in whichever way you feel most appropriate, and which best ”sells” your album.
Using the small icons above the field, you can change the formatting of the text, add a Photostockplus banner to help introduce various products to potential buyers (large “B” icon), a scrolling Marquee to display eye catching messages (large “M” icon”), or even various images (picture frame icon).
For those comfortable with basic coding and who want to add other html or flash elements, click on the “Toggle editor/raw to add HTML or flash code“ link below the field for complete control. Once in the manual HTML editor, you must toggle back to the regular editor once again for the changes to be applied.
- Personal Use – Notes
This section is available for you to use for comments, reminders, or notes for the event. This text will not be displayed on any public pages and can only be viewed through your personal Photostockplus account.
- Click on the “Save Event sub-folder ” to have the new changes applied.