Moving Images from one Event Album or Sub Folder to Another
- Go to http://www.photostockplus.com/ and log into your account. If you are unsure how to log in, see Logging In.
- In the left column, click on "Event Albums". A list of your event albums will now show in the main window.
- Click on the event album you would like to move images from. If the images are located in a sub folder, click first on the event album, then the sub folder where your images are located.
- In the left hand column, click on "Organize Photos" below your event album or sub folder’s name.
- Select one or more photos you would like to move by clicking on each image. The tick box will let you know which photo(s) are selected.
- You may quickly select all images by clicking on the “All” link found above your image thumbnails.
- You may de-select all images quickly by clicking on the “None” found above your image thumbnails.
- Use the scroll down menu on the right of the "Move Selected To" tab and choose the new album destination for the selected images.
- Click on "Move Selected To".