Moving Images from one Stock Album to Another
- Go to http://www.photostockplus.com/ and log into your account. If you are unsure how to log in, see Logging In.
- In the left column, click on "Stock Albums".
- Click on the “Organize Photos” link found to the right of the stock album’s thumbnail where the images you wish to re-arrange are located.
- If your photos are located in a stock sub album, click first on the stock album where they are located, then on the “Organize Photos” link to the right of the stock sub album’s thumbnail.
- Select one or more photos you would like to move by clicking on each image. The tick box will let you know which photo(s) are selected.
- You may quickly select all images by clicking on the “All” link found above your image thumbnails.
- You may de-select all images quickly by clicking on the “None” found above your image thumbnails.
- Use the scroll down menu on the right of the "Move Selected To" tab and choose the new album destination for the selected images.
- Click on "Move Selected To".