Organizing Images within a Stock Album or Stock Sub Album
- Go to http://www.photostockplus.com/ and log into your account. If you are unsure how to log in, see ((Logging In)).
- Click on the "Stock Albums" tab.
- Click on the “Organize Photos” link found to the right of the stock album’s thumbnail where your images are located.
- If your photos are located in a stock sub album, click first on the stock album where they are located, then on the “Organize Photos” link to the right of the stock sub album’s thumbnail.
- Select one or more photos you would like to re-arrange by clicking on each image. The tick box will let you know which photo(s) are selected.
- You may quickly select all images by clicking on the “All” link found above your image thumbnails.
- You may de-select all images quickly by clicking on the “None” found above your image thumbnails.
- Click on a dotted line where you would like to insert your selected photo(s).
- When you are done, click "Save Ordering" to keep this arrangement.
Note: The order you choose will be seen as the order on your Photostockplus homepage.