Organizing Images within an Event Album or Sub Folder
- Go to http://www.photostockplus.com/ and log into your account. If you are unsure how to log in, see ((Logging In)).
- Click on the "Event Albums" tab. A list of your event albums will now show in the main window.
- Click on the event album where the images you wish to re-arrange are located. If the images are located in a sub folder, click first on the event album, then the sub folder where your images are located.
- Click on the "Organize Photos" link located in the left column below your event album or sub folder’s name.
- Select one or more images you would like to re-arrange by clicking on each image. The tick box will let you know which photo(s) are selected.
- You may quickly select all images by clicking on the “All” link found above your image thumbnails.
- You may de-select all images quickly by clicking on the “None” found above your image thumbnails.
- Click on a dotted line where you would like to insert your selected photo(s).
- When you are done, click "Save Ordering" to keep this arrangement.
Note: The order you choose will be seen as the order on your event / sub folder’s webpage.