Organizing Stock Albums or Sub Albums
- Go to http://www.photostockplus.com/ and log into your account. If you are unsure how to log in, see ((Logging In)).
- In the left column, click on the "Stock Albums" tab for a dropdown with more options.
- Click on the "Organize Albums" link.
- Select one or more albums you would like to move by clicking on the album's thumbnail. The tick box will let you know which album(s) have been selected.
- You may quickly select all albums by clicking on the “All” link found above your album thumbnails.
- You may de-select all albums quickly by clicking on the “None” link found above your album thumbnails.
- Click on a dotted line where you would like to insert your selected album(s).
- When you are done, click "Save Ordering" to keep this arrangement.
Note: The order you choose will be seen as the order on your Photostockplus homepage.