Add a Logo to your Storefront
If you currently have a logo or an image you would like to use to represent your photo business, you can upload and use it as a logo. This image will replace the current default image towards the top left of your website and internal pages.
For best results, the image file should be a perfect 3×2 JPEG file of at least 177×118 pixels. The image file should be in RGB format (web browsers can't display images in CMYK format) and no larger than 6Mb.
Follow these steps to upload your logo image:
- Go to http://www.photostockplus.com/ and log into your account. If you are unsure how to log in, see ((Logging In)).
- Click on the “My Account” tab in the left column. More options will now be available.
- Click on the “Customize Website”.
- In the main window, click on the “Logo” link towards the top of the page.
- Click on “Browse …” from the main window. A new pop up window will load.
- Locate the image you wish to use from one of your hard drives or CD and hit ”open”.
- Click on the ”Upload logo” button.
When the logo has uploaded successfully, you will see a preview of your image in the main window. This image will now be shown on your storefront and internal pages.
Note: If you want to remove the logo at a later time, click on the “Delete logo” on the current page to remove it. If no logo image is uploaded, the default image of the website template chosen will be used.