Photostockplus.com has a number of templates you can use to create your own custom business card that you can use to promote your photostockplus.com site and your work. This section will guide you through the business card creation process.
- Go to http://www.photostockplus.com/ and log into your account. If you are unsure how to log in, see ((Logging In)).
- Click on the ”Marketing Tools” link in the left column. New options will now be available.
- Click on the ”Business Cards” link
- Click on the ”Create New” link within the main window.
- Enter a name for your business card. This name is simply used to identify the different business cards you will create, and will not appear on the finished product.
- Click ”Select” to select a business card template. A new window will pop up.
- Use the scroll down menu to choose a theme for the templates.
- Click on the ”Choose this Template” link beneath the desired template.
- Select a photo for your business card by clicking on the ”Select” tab
- Use the scroll down menu to choose the album the desired image is located in and click on the ”Load Album” link.
- Click on the ”Choose this Photo” link beneath the desired image.
- The business card creation page will re-load giving you additional options next to the image you chose such as image size, horizontal align, and vertical align. We suggest leaving these options with their default values and only making changes at the end of the business card creation process if necessary.
- Fill in all of the required information in their corresponding fields. Each of the entered fields will be displayed on your business card. Their location and prominence will depend on the selected business card template:
- Full Name
Enter your name.
With most business card templates, this is the only mandatory field. You can leave the rest of the fields blank if you choose or only enter the information you want included on the business card.
Enter your business address.
Enter your city.
Enter your state or province.
Enter your country..
- Zip / Postal Code
Enter your Zip or Postal code.
Enter your phone number.
Enter a fax number.
Enter an email address.
Enter your photostockplus.com website address or the website url you would like to display on your business card.
Note: These are suggested fields. Aside from your full name, you can leave any of these blank or use them in other creative ways if you would rather (example: if having a postal code or fax number displayed on the business card is not of interest, use the field to display a business slogan or to promote a current special or discount).
- Depending on the selected business card, some of these options may vary.
- Full Name
- Click on ”Generate”.
- You will now see a preview of your business card. If you are happy with the card, click on the ”Save” link. If you wish to make changes, click ”edit” to go back to the edit screen. You can also view a full screen preview of your business card by clicking on the ”Full size” tab.
Once you have created and saved your business card, you can now choose to download it onto your hard drive for printing.
Choose ”single image” if you simply want a file displaying one business card, or click on ”full page” for a full page of business cards, allowing you to print large amounts of cards at once on an 8×10.
We recommend saving the file onto your desktop, then uploading the card into a private album in your account and ordering prints to get a taste of the pro quality our printing service offers.
- Upload the full page of business cards into a private album.
- Place an order for 8×10 prints of the image.
Please take a look at our uploading and ordering section for full details and step by step procedures.
Aside from business cards, we provide you with many other fantastic marketing tools to help you grow your client base and increase orders. We suggest running through all of our marketing tools as they will make the difference between running a photo website and running a successful photography business:
- ((Discount Packages))
- ((Business Cards))
- ((Email Collection Forms))
- ((Press Pass))
- ((Product List Pamphlet))
- ((Marketing Tips and Links))