Downloading a Printer Friendly Version of a Single Coupon
- Go to http://www.photostockplus.com/ and log into your account. If you are unsure how to log in, see ((Logging In)).
- Click on the ”Marketing Tools” link in the left column. New options will now be available.
- Click on the “Coupons” link
- Click on the “View Coupons” link found within the main window. A list of created coupons will now be displayed.
- Click on the coupon code link corresponding to the coupon you wish to print. 6. Enter additional information in the fields provided if you choose.
You may leave these additional fields blank if you wish as they are not mandatory. The information entered in the following fields will not be displayed on the printed coupon. They are meant for your personal use only and to help keep track of the coupons created and printed:
Enter the name of the person you will be giving the coupon to.
Tick this box if you plan to print the coupon for your records.
Enter additional notes for your personal use.
If you have changed any of the above fields, click on “Save” at the bottom of the page before proceeding to printing your coupons.
- Verify the information is accurate and click on the “Print Coupon” link towards the bottom of the page. A new page will load.
- Click on the “Select Template”. A new pop up will load.
- Scroll through the coupon templates and click on “Choose this template” below the thumbnail image of the template you would like to use.
- Choose which files you would like to include in the downloadable zip file by checking the corresponding boxes next to each option.
- Click on the “Create” link towards the bottom of the page. A new page will load giving you more information and options.
- Click on the “here” link to be brought to your coupon download page. The status of the newly created zip file will show as “pending” for anywhere between 30 seconds to a few minutes. This page will auto-refresh every 30 seconds so simply wait until the status turns to “Ready”.
- Click on the file name (example: coupons 2011-01-25 15h30min0s 1234567891234 1234.zip) to load the usual download browser on either your PC or MAC. When prompted to either save or open, choose to save the file and select a location on your hard drive. We suggest saving the file onto your Desktop when asked for a location for easy access.
- Once the file is downloaded, locate it on your PC or MAC and double click the zip file.
- Open the JPEG or PDF file you wish to print.
- Print away!
Proceed to the following sections:
- ((Downloading a Printer Friendly Version of Multiple Coupons))
- ((Paying For Coupons))