Creating a Custom Package
- Go to http://www.photostockplus.com/ and log into your account. If you are unsure how to log in, see ((Logging In)).
- Click on the ”Pricing” tab in the left column. More options will now be available.
- Click on the ”Packages" tab.
- From the main window, click on the ”Create New Package” tab.
- Enter the required fields:
This will be the name of your custom package. Once your custom package is created and activated, this name will be added to the list of available products a customer will see when creating their order.
Note: The name field may be edited at a later time. Click here for a step by step on how to edit the name of an existing package.
Select a lab from which the products you would like to add into your custom package are available from. See ((Economy vs. Pro Prints)) for more information on Economy vs. Pro Prints.
- Note: Self Fulfilment is used by photographers who print / manufacture their own photo products and ship them to customers on their own. With Photostockplus, we give you the tools to include self fulfilled products to your account. See ((Self Fulfillment)) for more info.
Keep this box checked to have your new custom package available.
This option is great if you want to put together a limited time package offer, or disable a custom package temporarily. By removing the check, the package will no longer be available to your customers but can easily be re-added at a later time without having to re-create the same package again.
- Allow customers to select different photos on individual items
Activate this option to set your discount package as a multi-photo package. With multi-photo packages, a client will be able to select a different image for each individual print and product within the package. If this option is not selected, a client will only be able to select a single image which will be applied to each print and product within the package.
- Select Products
Using the drop down menus, select the products you wish to add to your new custom package and enter a quantity for each product in the empty “Quantity” fields.
Note: By default there are 5 available item slots however you do not have to use all of the slots. Leave the “Quantity” field blank for the excess slots if you choose to create a package with less then 5 items, or you may add additional items by clicking the ”Add Another Product” tab.
- Click the “Create” button when you are satisfied with your selections.
Before the newly created package can be available to your customers, you must activate it within a custom pricing group:
- ((Activating a Custom Package))