Discounts are a great way to encourage larger orders. With Photostockplus, you can create custom discounts by setting the number of items required along with the savings passed on to the customer: These “discount rules” are then displayed above your images when a customer is browsing through your album.
- Go to http://www.photostockplus.com/ and log into your account. If you are unsure how to log in, see Logging In.
- Click on the “Pricing” tab in the left column. More options will now be available.
- Click on the “Discount Rules” tab in the left column.
- Enter the required fields:
- Price Group
Using the scroll down menu, select the pricing group in which you would like to add the new discount rule.
Select a product from the drop down menu.
Note: Only one product can be selected for a discount rule. If you are looking to give a lower mark up on a bundle of products, view our “Packages” section.
Enter the quantity of products for the discount rule to take effect.
Enter a discount in percentages to be applied and click on the “Re-calculate” button to view the new total price.
- Show As
When the discount rule is displayed to your customers, you can have their savings displayed as a percentage or their total savings in a dollar amount.
Leave this field as “Yes” to have the discount rule active. This is a useful feature to help put together limited time discounts. Changing this option to “No” will quickly remove the discount from all of your pages automatically and you can re-activate it at a later time.
- Price Group
- Click on the “Add rule” button to apply the changes to the selected pricing group.