Creating Custom Pricing Groups
- Go to http://www.photostockplus.com/ and log into your account. If you are unsure how to log in, see ((Logging In)).
- Click on the “Pricing” tab in the left column.
- The custom group you are about to create can either be associated with Economy Prints or Pro Prints. Select one of these options using the tick box in the main window. See ((Economy vs. Pro Prints)) for an overview of the differences between economy and pro prints.
- Click on the drop down menu and select “Create new custom group …”Note: As there are hundreds of products to price, to save some time, we suggest selecting one of the default pricing groups from the drop down menu to start from, make the changes you feel necessary on each mark up, remove products and save the pricing group under a different name.
- To change the price of an item, enter the new amount you wish to mark up the item by into its respective field and click the arrow button found directly to the right of the price field. Clicking this button will input the new mark up price, and you will see the new total price on the right.
- If there are items or formats that you do not want to sell, simply uncheck the box found to the right of that item. This will deactivate this item, meaning it will not be available to buyers for photos in this album.
- Once you have made all of the changes you want, click the “Save as…” button at the bottom of the screen. A new screen will load.
- Enter a new name for this group next to “Name your custom group”.
- Click on the ”Submit” button.
You can now apply this new pricing group to an existing album:
- ((Album Pricing ))