Volume Discounts are another great tool used to encourage larger orders. With Photostockplus, you can choose a percentage discount to be applied to a client's order after a certain amount has been reached, example; 20% off on orders exceeding $100.
A single volume discount can be applied per custom pricing group. If you would like to set a volume discount to a default pricing group, you can use the steps below to load a default pricing group however once the volume discount values have been entered, you must save the new pricing group under a different name to create a custom pricing group with the new offer.
When a client browses through a gallery that has a custom pricing group with a volume discount, the “volume discount” details will be displayed towards the top of the gallery pages notifying the customer of the special offer:
- Go to http://www.photostockplus.com/ and log into your account. If you are unsure how to log in, see Logging In.
- Click on the “Pricing” tab in the left column.
- Select Pro or Economy prints from the main window to have custom pricing groups from that specific lab available to edit.
- Using the dropdown menu, select the custom pricing group you wish to set your volume discount for.
- You can now set the values for your volume discount:
- Discount Percentage
Using the scroll down menu, select the desired percentage discount.
- Minimum Order
Using the scroll down menu, select the desired minimum value an order needs to reach before the discount percentage can be in effect. You may leave this value as '$0.00' to have all orders affected by the discount.
- Discount Percentage
- Once the discount values have been entered, click the 'Save' button at the bottom of the screen to accept the new changes.
- If a 'Save As' button is available, you are trying to apply a volume discount on a default pricing group. Simply click the 'Save As' button and save the pricing group under a different name to create a new pricing group.
All albums and galleries using the pricing group will now have the volume discount available automatically.
If you have created a new pricing group with a volume discount, you can now apply this new pricing group to an existing album: