Ordering prints from one of your albums is quite simple, and as the owner of the images, you only pay cost on prints and gift items. If you have already selected an album, skip the first three steps.
For poster size prints, our photo lab uses a LightJet photo printer. This is the same quality printer used by the top-tier professional processing labs around the world. Our printer can produce museum-quality prints equivalent to 3000 dpi print resolution. The LightJet uses laser exposure on photographic paper so our fade-resistant prints can last for decades! You can create prints of multiple sizes, as wide as 40". The results are professional quality prints that will have excellent contrast, rich color rendition, deep blacks, radiant whites and razor sharp prints.
- Go to http://www.photostockplus.com/ and log into your account. If you are unsure how to log in, see ((Logging In)).
- Locate the desired image(s):
- Click on the “Event Albums” or “Stock Albums” tab in the left column and then click on the specific album or folder to load the thumbnails of the images within that album.
- Use the “Add Cart” button beneath the thumbnail of each image you wish to purchase a print or gift item for.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 until all the images for the order have been added to your cart.
- Click on the ”View Cart” link situated at the bottom right of the screen to review your selections.
- You may add and/or remove images at any point before the ”Checkout”.
- To remove an image, click on the ”Remove” link beneath the thumbnail of the corresponding image.
- Add the products and/or prints you would like for each image:
- Scroll down to the image you want to add a product or print to.
- Use the scroll down menu under the “Products” section to select a product you would like to add.
- Enter a number in the Quantity field (Qty) for how many you wish to add.
- Click on the “Add” button to the right of the product.
Here are a few other handy notes on adding and removing products to the images in your cart:
- You may adjust the quantity of a product added to the order at any time by clicking on the “edit” link to the right of the product or print to open the edit page, changing the “Quantity” field, and clicking “Update and View Cart” found at the bottom of the page to save the changes and return to your cart.
- Certain products have additional attributes you must select before it is added to your cart. When adding a quantity to an Inspirational Poster for example, a new edit window will open where you may choose certain customization options for the product. Once the attributes are selected, some products will give you the option to preview your selection with a “Preview” button. To accept your customization and chosen options, click on the “Update and View Cart” to save the changes and return to your cart.
- You can remove a product from the order by clicking on the “remove” link in the right column next to the corresponding product.
- For more information on any of the products added, click on the ”products” link found at the top of the page and click on any of the items listed.
- If you are the owner of the images, an owner discount will show below the ”Cart Total” at the bottom of the screen which is a sum of the mark-ups, so you only pay for the cost of the item.
- Any other promotions will be applied as a ”Rebate”.
- Review your order and click on the “Checkout” tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the cropping option for each product by checking the “Crop” or ”Fit” option below each thumbnail. You can apply one style of cropping to all images with the “Set all images on this page to” option found above the first image, and clicking on the “Crop” or ”Fit” link. For more information on cropping, please see ((Cropping)).
- Click on “Continue”.
- Confirm your shipping address and click “Continue”
- Use the scroll down menu to select the shipping method and click “Update”.
- If you have a Coupon Code, enter it in the empty field within the overview section and click on ”Update” for it to be applied to the total.
- Review your order, select a payment method with the scroll down menu found at the bottom of the page and click on ”Continue”.
Credit Card Payments
- Fill in the required fields and click on ”Buy”
- You will see a web-based copy of your invoice. It is recommended that you keep a copy of the invoice:
- Click on the ‘View Printable Version’ tab at the bottom of the screen. A new printer friendly version will open.
- Click on ‘Print Invoice’.
- As soon as the payment is processed, the order will be sent to our lab
- Click on the “Finish” button to bring you to a printable version of your invoice and put your order in place.
- To complete the check payment, you must make a check payable to PhotoStockPlus.com with your transaction number (ex: #123456) and mail it to the following address with a copy of the invoice:
- PhotoStock Plus378 Saint-Paul West
- PhotoStock Plus378 Saint-Paul West
- To print out a copy of the invoice, click on the ”View Printable Version” button at the bottom of the page, and “Print Invoice” from the new pop up window.
- Your order will be on hold until the check clears our bank, at which point the order will be sent to our lab.
- You will be asked to log into your PayPal account (to pay using PayPal, you must already have a PayPal account). Once logged in, simply use your PayPal account as you normally would.
Please note that the time required for your prints to arrive depends on the method of shipping you have selected.