Creating a Template Group
As a gold member, you can organize your product templates using “Template Groups”. For more information on “Self Fulfillment Product Templates” and “Template Groups”, click here.
This section will go through the steps of adding a template group
- Go to http://www.photostockplus.com/ and log into your account. (If you are unsure how to log in, see ((Logging In))).
- Click on the “Self Fulfillment” link in the left column for more options.
- Click on the “Manage Templates” link.
- In the main window, below the “Groups” section, click on the “Add a Group” link.
- Enter a name for your new template group.
- Click on the “Add Group” link.
The newly created template group will now be available when adding or editing product templates.
Proceed to one of the following related sections:
- ((Adding a Template to a Self Fulfillment Product))
- ((Activating and Setting Pricing to a Self Fulfillment Product))
- ((Setting Shipping and Handling Fees for Self Fulfillment Products))