Setting Shipping and Handling Fees for Self Fulfillment Products
If you have self fulfillment products, it is important to set shipping and handling fees as you are responsible to have the order shipped out. If these fees are not set, you will have to carry these costs as the client will only be paying for the products.
This section will go through the steps of setting shipping and handling fees:
- Go to http://www.photostockplus.com/ and log into your account. If you are unsure how to log in, see ((Logging In)).
- Click on the “Pricing” link in the left column for more options.
- Click on the “Shipping” link.
- Note: There are 3 categories of shipping; Regular, Second Day, and Next Day. You can set a separate shipping cost for each of these options. Scroll down the main page to the category you wish to set a pricing for and repeat the remaining steps until all 3 categories are set.
- Click on the “Add another markup” link from one of the shipping methods.
- Under the “Lab” section, using the scroll down menu, select “Self Fulfill”.
- Under the “Country” section, select the country you would like to apply the shipping cost to using the scroll down menu. You can leave this selection as “All” to have the same shipping cost for all countries.
- Under the “Markup” section, enter the desired shipping cost. This value will be applied in USD.
- Keep the check in the tick box under the “Active” section. This check should only be removed if you wish to de-activate a shipping cost later on.
- Click on the “Save” button to apply the changes.
Your shipping and handling costs are now set.