Disabling the Cache Feature for Mac
Please be sure to read the section on Cache Feature for Mac before choosing to disable the cache feature:
- Open the Photoloader tool. If you are unsure how to open the tool, see Opening the Photoloader for Mac.
- Enter your account details and hit “Login”.
- Click on the “UploaderTool” from the menu at the top left of your screen.
- Click on “Cache Management …”.
- Tick the “Location is saved:” box. A warning window will open.
- Click on “OK”
- Click on “Done”.
The cache feature is now disabled and will no longer keep a copy of event images in an additional location on your hard drive. You can choose to re-enable the cache feature at a later time:
Note: If you are a PC user, please visit the Photoloader for PC section.