Installing the Photoloader for Mac
To install the Photoloader onto your MAC, follow these steps:
- Go to http://www.photostockplus.com/ and log into your account. If you are unsure how to log in, see ((Logging In)).
- In the left column, click on the “Upload” link.
- Click the “Install Photoloader” button. The installer will automatically download to your MAC’s hard drive and mount upon completion. A new installer pop-up will appear.
- Click “Continue”.
- Select the drive you wish to install the program onto and click on the “Continue” button.
- Note: If no external drive is used, by default, there will only be one drive available named “Macintosh HD” unless renamed, and the program will be installed in the “Applications” folder.
- You can also choose to install the program in a different location on your hard drive by clicking on the “Choose Folder …” button, selecting a custom location, and then clicking on the “Choose” button to proceed.
- Click “Install”. As with all installations, a new pop-up will appear asking for your password to proceed.
- Enter your password and click “OK”.
- Once the program is installed, click on the “Close” to complete the process.
Once installed, you can now start using the Photoloader program to upload your images:
- ((Opening the Photoloader for Mac))
- ((Uploading with the Photoloader for Mac))
Note: If you are a PC user, please visit the ((Photoloader for PC)) section.