Disabling the Cache Feature for PC
Please be sure to read the section f) on Cache Feature for PC before choosing to disable the cache feature:
- Open the Photoloader tool. If you are unsure how to open the tool, see Opening the Photoloader for PC.
- Enter your account details and hit “Login”.
- Click on the “Setup” tab found at the top right of the tool.
- Un-tick the box next to “Cache full size version of event photos”. A warning window will open.
- Click on “OK”
- Click on the “Save” button.
The cache feature is now disabled and will no longer keep a copy of event images in an additional location on your hard drive. You can choose to re-enable the cache feature at a later time:
Note: If you are a MAC user, please visit the Photoloader for MAC section.