Enabling the Cache Feature for PC
By default, the cache feature is enabled. If you have previously disabled it manually and wish to once again enable the feature, follow these steps:
- Open the Photoloader tool. If you are unsure how to open the tool, see Opening the Photoloader for PC.
- Enter your account details and hit “Login”.
- Click on the “Setup” tab found at the top right of the tool.
- Tick the box next to “Cache full size version of event photos”.
- Click on the “Save” button.
The cache feature has now been re-enabled and will keep a copy of event images uploaded in a back up location on your hard drive. You can choose to disable it at a later time:
Note: If you are a MAC user, please visit the Photoloader for MAC section.