Installing the Photoloader for PC
To install the Photoloader onto your PC, follow these steps:
- Go to http://www.photostockplus.com/ and log into your account. If you are unsure how to log in, see ((Logging In)).
- In the left column, click on the “Upload” link.
- Click the “Install Photoloader” button. A new pop-up window will appear.
- Select “Run” when prompted to either run or save the application. A new pop-up window will appear.
- Note: If a Windows Security Warning box pops up, select “Run”. For Vista users, if an additional pop-up occurs asking to either “Cancel” or “Allow”, select “Allow”.
- Click on the “Install” button for the standard installation process.
- Note: You can also choose to install the program in a different location on your hard drive by clicking on the “Browse” button, selecting a custom location, and then clicking on the “Install” button to proceed.
- Once the program is installed, click on the “OK” to complete the process.
Once installed, you can now start using the Photoloader program to upload your images:
- ((Opening the Photoloader for PC))
- ((Uploading with the Photoloader for PC))
Note: If you are a MAC user, please visit the ((Photoloader for MAC)) section.