Opening the Photoloader for PC
Once the Photoloader is installed, there are a few ways to open the tool:
- Click on the “Start Menu” found at the bottom left of your screen.
- Drag your mouse over the “All Programs” menu.
- Within the new list of folders, drag your mouse over the “PhotoStockPlus Uploader” menu.
- Within the new list, click on the “PhotoStockPlus Uploader” to open the program.
If the Photoloader has already been opened since you turned on your computer, you’ll find the Photoloader icon in the system tray located at the bottom right of your screen. Simply double click the icon to open the Photoloader tool.
To start the Photoloader from the desktop, simply double-click on the Photoloader icon.
With the Photoloader tool open, you can now start uploading images to your Photostockplus account:
- ((Uploading with the Photoloader for PC))
Note: If you are a MAC user, please visit the ((Photoloader for MAC)) section.